Rocket Release Mold Release Agent by Stoner Molding Solutions
Stoner E302 Rocket Release is an extremely versatile, silicone-free release agent which is generally acceptable for applications where a food grade release is required. In many applications, Rocket Release is considered to be the most effective release agent available when molding plastic parts that require painting or similar processing.
Rocket Release is formulated for the release of molded plastics and similar parts. It provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application and allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated in most applications.
Economical - a light coating produces best results
This versatile release application is an universal talent that improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Rocket Release is low in consumption and economical to use. Applying a light coat leads to optimal results while Rocket Release improves the appearance of demolded plastics and reduces defects by adhering parts to tools and molds.
The release agent in E302 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 184.1400 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
E302 provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
Stoner E302 is designed to meet the requirements of various applications and the best choice for ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC. It is developed for injection, extrusion, blow molding and rotational molding applications and can be used for tool temperatures of max. 260°C.
Stoner E302 is available as an easy-to-use spray can. Upon request, Rocket Release is also available in different container sizes.
Benefits of Stoner E302 Rocket Release
- Increases efficiency and saves time by helping parts remove quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Reduces defects and mold damage caused by sticking and limits product defects and scrap.
- Provides superior surface finish and optical appearance on cast parts.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.
Areas of Application:
- Formulated for the release of molded ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene and PVC
- Release Agent for applications with food contact
- Release agents for painting, labeling or printing of plastic products
Direction for Use:
- Shake well before using
- Should be applied to a clean mold, free of any previous mold release or other residues.
- Made for temperatures of max. 260°C
- Hold can 25 to 30 cm from surface to be sprayed
- Apply a thin coating on mold surface for best results
Storage and Handling:
- Note the security descriptions and application advises in the security data sheets and on the product
- Container is under pressure and must not be punctured or incinerated.
- Container must not be exposed to heat, direct sun light, open fire or sparks.
|Range of Application:||ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC|
|Content:||461 ml , 461 ml | 12 Oz.|
|FDA / GRAS:||yes|
|max. Tool Temperature:||120°C, 160°C, 200°C, 240°C, 260°C|
|Upon Request:||Alternative Sizes, Less Solvent, Cylinder Available|